Doctolib is looking for a Senior Patient Marketing Manager to lead the Marketing strategy for patients across Germany. Reporting directly to the Patient Marketing Director, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Product teams. Your goal will be to position Doctolib as a key player in the German market and you will play a significant role in growing our patients community.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
· We partner with 100,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
· We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory
· We operate a patient portal with 40 million visits of patients every month
· We are a French-German company with a team of over 950 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin
· We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
· We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
o Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future
o Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management
What will be your missions?
Your #1 goal will be to boost patient traffic on Doctolib
· Launch innovative paid marketing campaigns to attract patients
· Coordinate partnerships with key health players and media companies
· Define strategies to improve our SEO actions
· Give strategic recommendations to boost conversion rate in order to increase the volume of online bookings
· Find new ways to encourage Doctolib users to come back more frequently to our sites
· Structure a new development of a true Patient Engagement action plan
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 2 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model, on the B2C side :
· Monthly Active Users
Who are you?
· Minimum of 5 years experience with a fast and successful track record in Marketing leadership positions, preferably in a fast-growing company
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
· You have already managed teams and ideally built teams from scratch
· You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance
· You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
· You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus
· An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus
· Location: Position based in our Berlin HQ
· Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees
· Start date: As soon as possible