Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We commit to deliver user-friendly tools & services to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organization where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
- Contribute to improving the healthcare system
- Build a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have a high impact through their work.
Our products in a nutshell
- For patients: we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! Our product is used by 42 million users per month, in France & Germany.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improve the quality of life at work. In less than 6 years, we achieved a network of 150 000 Doctors and 2000 health establishments.
Your mission :
As part of our tech team in Berlin, you will protect the security and privacy of millions of patients and thousands of doctors to ensure they have the best user experience with our products! Security is our absolute priority and that's why we want to build the best team to maintain a reliable and healthcare compliant security level!
- Collaborate during the (pre)sales activities on the security related areas
- Ensure that our security processes are compliant with the legal team
- Document and grow our security knowledge database
- Evaluate and implement diverse corporate IT Security monitoring tools
- Develop our local IT policies, procedures and standards to ensure our group policy compliance.
- Lead the security audits and (re)certifications
- Support our German Corporate IT team in the implementation of solutions meeting our security requirements.
- Train our tech and non-tech staff on all security related topics
- Master degree in computer science or comparable apprenticeship with a focus on IT security
- 5 years' experience as an IT Security Engineer in a fast-paced company.
- Proficient knowledge in IT systems (Cloud, OS, Web technologies)
- Proficient knowledge of corporate IT security (Identity Management, Access Control etc.)
- A security certification is a plus.
- Fluent level in German and English.
- Open to travel in Germany and Europe
- Great team player and analytical mindset!
What do we offer?
- A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project.
- An agile product development environment and an international team.
- A training program for your role, with more than 30 sessions.
- Participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope
- Leadership academy
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends...
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.