WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
As a Program Manager, Tech & Product Learning, your mission will be to ensure that we have one of the most ambitious onboarding, training and knowledge sharing programs in Europe.
By working within Tech & Product, you will interact with a large variety of stakeholders and profiles (Product Managers, Software Developers, Designers, Data, etc). You will collaborate with them to identify the most important skills needed to fulfill Doctolib’s mission and grow in their careers, within a 300+ organization. You will be in charge of ensuring that the training resources and programs we build are effective and appreciated by the community.
Our talent is Doctolib’s most important asset, and it’s growing fast. Knowledge management & learning are thus becoming more strategic than ever to Doctolib’s success. This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing company that already has 3 tech centers - in Paris, Berlin and Nantes - and which is quickly expanding across France, Germany, and soon other countries.
Your core missions :
As part of the Tech & Product, you will:
- Lead the Onboarding Program for the Tech & Product organization
- Take the lead on the strategy and execution of the onboarding program of members of the Tech & Product organization (100+ new joiners in 2021)
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (developers, product managers, data analysts) to define and implement an ambitious curriculum
- Coordinate our strategy around onboarding tools and platforms, to ensure we deliver the most useful content in the best format
- Build the Continuous Learning Program
- Maintain an ambitious training plan for developers, product managers and other functions, by helping them identify gaps and build the best resources
- Coordinate with our People team to evangelize our various training programs and make them a success in Tech & Product
- Build a strong knowledge management culture within Tech & Product
- Take on the challenge to adapt our knowledge sharing practices to an increasingly large organization, by Identifying opportunities & implementing changes to provide easy access to reliable information to all Doctolibers
- Be the People team’s point of contact for Tech & Product to launch our new knowledge sharing platform in Tech & Product
- Be part of the Learning Referent community, to share good practices and evangelize them in Tech & Product
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & FIT
Doctolib’s team is the right fit for you if:
- You have a can-do attitude and collaborative, extra-mile and positive mindset;
- You are eager to learn and gain responsibility;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure).
- You have a strong appetite for learning
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in project management or coordinating learning programs
- You have experience working in a Tech company with an agile organization (e.g. Project Management)
- Experience working in a Tech role (Product Manager, Developer) is a plus
- You have a Master degree in business or engineering.
- First call with Talent Hiring Manager
- Video call with the Engineering Strategy Manager or Product Operations Director
- On-site interview (with case study) with Product Operations Director & Engineering Strategy manager
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92)
- Start date: As soon as possible