Doctolib is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (x/f/m) to join their Berlin Talent Acquisition team. You will directly report to the Local Talent Acquisition Director, and work closely with the other talent teams, HR operations and People Success teams to attract, engage and retain our talents.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Recruit our future doctolibers who mainly work in the department of marketing, strategy and people;
- Build and grow your team with several talent acquisition partners and help them achieve our staffing plan goals;
- Interact daily with hiring managers to have a strong and aligned talent assessment and talent attraction strategy;
- Partner with people strategy and other TA teams to evaluate metrics, report on recruitment results and determine ROI to boost our talent pipeline and improve our assessment;
- Encourage talent attraction initiatives : drive a candidate centric approach and positively impact their experience;
- Participate in key HR structuring projects (ATS, HIRS, training, events etc).
Who are you?
- You have at least 4+ years of recruiting lead experience;
- A previous experience in a fast-growing environnement is a plus;
- You are used to working with large staffing plan in a KPIs driven environment;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
- You recognise yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- Proficiency in English and German is required
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- Location: Position based in our Berlin Office.
- Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.