Doctolib is looking for a Strategy Associate - E-Health Ecosystem (x/f/m) who will be in charge of managing & driving the German side of the Ecosystem Development team to help accelerate Doctolib's growth.
You will be joining a team of entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
- Scaling up the market watch (competition, new healthcare trends, innovation players) in Germany
- Developing the business ecosystem around Doctolib through partnerships identification and networking with key business institutions / corporates in Germany
- Supporting the Ecosystem Development Director to identify new business opportunities on a global scope
- Work with Public Affairs team to develop strategic business alliances in Germany
- Identifying new tools and processes across these project to scale up Doctolib's ecosystem development
- Across these missions you'll work closely with the Ecosystem Development Director, have senior exposure and collaborate with many of Doctolib’s strategy teams: Go To Market, Marketing and Product, both in Germany and on a global scale.
Interview with Talent Partner
Interview with Manager
Case Study & Meet the Team
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is on of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!