We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team in Paris OR Nantes and work closely with the Engineering leadership and all the Tech team; sharing our ambition to digitize healthcare in Europe.
As a tech recruiter at Doctolib, you are not just filling seats, but you are collaborating and truly partnering with hiring managers and engineering leaders to ensure we hire the right candidates to hit our ambitious engineering / product targets.
- Partner with the sourcing team to consistently hire a high volume of product minded engineers on our largest hiring pipeline within the tech team
- Become an expert on engineering profiles at Doctolib and constantly bring innovative ideas to the table about how we can engage with the right talent.
- Build trust with engineering leadership through superb judgement, flawless execution, and consistent delivery of qualified candidates.
- Challenge the status quo to continuously improve our hiring efficiency using data driven reports and presentations to hiring teams
- Fine-tune your negotiation and closing skills while coaching hiring managers to play a leadership role around the interview, selection, and offer process.
- Grow your influence within the company by partnering on broader talent initiatives including training teammates on best practices, or broader process improvements with HR Operations, Onboarding, or Employee Engagement Teams
- Leverage the tools to enhance the funnel metrics, speed metrics, quality of hire metrics, candidate experience feedback and diversity metrics
- Championing candidates through the entire process by understanding their motivations, sharing timely feedback, and challenging hiring teams to fairly and holistically assess all candidates.
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- At least 2 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology
- Curiosity and a problem solving mindset, not just identifying opportunities for process improvement, but also creating solutions
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-players
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
- International recruitment experience is a plus
- A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored four month onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy,
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc),
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities,
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity,
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!