Our first mission at Doctolib : ameliorate the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients. We need you to make this happen!
Your role / Your missions
Our Product Team is building the product roadmap of Doctolib and ensures that the solutions are suitable for our users' needs while identifying ways to improve our products and continue to improve the healthcare system.
We are looking for a new product team member to reinforce our investment on one of our top priorities: data privacy. Among your responsibilities:
- Identify our users' problems and needs to based on data and user research, and build a prioritized roadmap to address them
- Deploy innovative solutions to increase the level of data security while minimizing the functional impact on our users
- Be able to explain and convince the different stakeholders about your choices
- Take charge of defining each project specifications and ensure key product management processes for the confidentiality and security of the health data
- Drive execution of the projects, validation of the developments, the rollout and follow up results and impacts in production autonomously
- Go on field trips to study habits and workflows in practices to gather their needs
- Work cross-functionally with development teams, user researchers, designers, and data analysts in an agile environment.
We are a team of 40+ product managers across Berlin, Paris, and Nantes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate between offices. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company.
All the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users, as well as attracting and engaging them on all our products (patient, telehealth, healthcare professionals & hospitals).
You could be our next team mate if you :
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications;
- You have a proven analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You have a strong technical background and have experience to work with large SaaS applications with large user bases.
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a proven track record of adapting a product to regulations while ensuring a great user experience
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are a fluent speaker in English. If you also speak German or French it would be a plus!
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Discounted membership rates for the Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Full refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's vibrant Bergmannkiez
- Lunch Voucher
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our values :
SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE : Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.