Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video, and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
What will be your missions?
The Go-to-Market Strategy (GTMS) Intern will join our German Go-to-Market Strategy team, whose mission is to identify growth potential and maximise market penetration. In this critical role, you are a 100% team member of the DE GTMS Team, which reports directly to the German MD. Key activities comprise:
- You will perform regular monitoring and analysis of our strategic competitors
- You will prepare leadership presentations and decision documents
- You will run data analysis to analyse sales and marketing performance and help decision making
- You will spend time with the sales teams in Germany to collect feedback to improve cluster knowledge
- You will lead initiatives aimed at improving the knowledge and efficiency of our sales teams
Who are you?
- You have an ongoing Master’s degree from a top business school/engineering school looking for a 6 months internship (gap year or end of studies) - a mandatory internship for your studies is also possible
- You are ambitious and want to take part in one of the success stories in e-health in Europe
- You are fluent in both German (C1) and English (C1), French is a plus
- You have very good knowledge with Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent G-Suite)
- You have a high motivation, strong listening and communication skills, proactive leadership on projects
- You have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!