Doctolib is officially launching Italy in January and looking for their Head of Technical Services. You will be the first hire in the team to lead our strategy locally. You will directly report to our Global Technical Services Director, build a strategic team from scratch, and work closely with locals and global teams to ensure our growth and contribute to Doctolib’s challenge : scaling.
Context and the team
The Global Technical Services team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. More than 30 people are composing this team. They are working with Customer Services & Tech teams (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…) on a daily basis to transform our Tech assets into a service to our customers & teams. Their missions are:
- Deliver a best in class technical onboarding and support to customers;;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customer facing activity;
- Ultimately Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
We are opening a new market in Italy and are looking for our Head of Technical Services in Italy to join the Foundation team which will build the local Solutions Engineer team and design processes to grow our activity there.
You will be in charge of:
- Influence Global Technical Services roadmap and priorities
- Build a plan, a vision and communicate it to the team and partners
- Recommend actions to improve team efficiency, generate scalability and mitigate identified risks
- Partnering with local & Global leaders (based in France and Germany) to anticipate needs, design & optimize processes to match italian market specifics
- Providing customers with a best in class technical onboarding and support experience
- Ensure smooth running of operations and monitor activity through a set of relevant KPIs
- Build trust and work closely with local leaders and tech teams
- Build a local team of Solutions Engineers from scratch and coach them in their daily work
- Inspire & set the vision and quarterly objectives for the Italian TS team
You're our next Doctoliber if you have:
- A background in Support/Solution engineer type of role
- At least 5 years experience in Management
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- Experience in building activity autonomously from scratch
- You are not afraid of being hands on and contributing to the operational tasks when needed
- A data driven and innovative approach, with strong communication skills
- You anticipate operational & security risks
- Fluent in english
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale