Our first mission at Doctolib : improve the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients. We need you to make this happen!
Our Data Foundation domain is growing and now includes more than 20 multidisciplinary members. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a BI Engineer to join the BI team!
Our mission :
We believe that DATA is our internal product. And even if it is complicated inside, our mission is to :
- keep it simple
- keep it available
- keep it understandable
- keep it trustful
for all Doctolibers
What is the BI team :
The BI team is part of the “Data Foundation” domain and composed of:
- BI team (your future team)
- Data Science team
- Data Engineering team
The team is organized by “practices” corresponding to the types of data : Sales (source : Salesforce), Marketing, Web Analytics, Product, Finance (source : Zuora), HR (source : Workday). We also participate in different feature teams composed of BI Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Engineers.
What is our role :
You will be involved in one of these practices.
In collaboration with Data Analysts
- Construction and maintenance of datamarts in Redshift (SQL)
- Construction of dashboards for the needs of the Exec team in Sisense
- Ensure training on datamarts for Data Analysts and business users
- Ensure training on SQL best practices
- Data quality monitoring
- Analysis of data usage by end users
- Make sure that Data Analysts requirements are consistent with Doctolib goals
- Update of the documentation in our Data Catalog
In collaboration with Data Engineers
- Optimization of datamarts
- Data access security management
In collaboration with other business areas
- Collection of business user’s needs (functional workshop, touch point)
- Modeling of datamarts and Sisense cubes (we provide the training on Sisense for all new team members)
In collaboration with Data Scientists
- Create the reliable and approved datamarts to feed Data Science models
Important point at Doctolib: the data is fully encrypted and anonymized
We use the best data stack to achieve our goal:
- ETL : Airflow
- Data Warehouse : AWS S3 / Redshift
- BI / Reporting : Periscope / Sisense
- Ad-Hoc / Exploration : Periscope Data, IDE SQL, Datagrip
Your skills :
You could be our next teammate if you :
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a BI Engineer, BI Analyst or a similar role
- Love to use SQL because you will use it on a day-to-day basis
- Have data modeling and data project management experience
- Have a good understanding of functional aspects of data (Sales, Finance, Web Analytics, Product)
- Have already used a BI tool such as Tableau Software, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI or Periscope
- Already have worked with business teams and challenged their needs
- Good communication skills
- Are results-oriented and proactive
- Speak both French & English
Nice to have :
- Experience in code hosting platform (we are using GitHub)
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Participate in team building activities, company events and enjoy a Gymlib memberships, as well as other free online options.
- Enjoy working from our Levallois Campus
COVID Note : We have adapted our company perks and events to the current sanitary restrictions. Our Happiness and Events Manager has come up with numerous remote options to keep you happy and fit, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our values:
SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE : Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
The interview process:
More about the position:
- Full time
- CDI contract
- Free Healthcare Insurance for you and your family
- Start Date: January 2021
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!