Our Data Foundation domain is growing and now includes more than 20 multidisciplinary members. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a BI Engineer to join the Data Core team!
The “Data Foundation” domain is composed of 3 teams:
- Data Core (your future team, composed of both BI engineers and Data Engineers)
- Data Science Core
- Data Gouvernance
The team is organized by “practices” corresponding to the types of data : Sales (source : Salesforce), Marketing, Web Analytics, Product, Finance (source : Zuora), HR (source : Workday). We also participate in different feature teams composed of BI Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Engineers.
What you will do
You will be involved in one of these practices.
In collaboration with Data Analysts:
- Construction and maintenance of datamarts in Redshift (SQL)
- Construction of dashboards for the needs of the Exec team in Sisense
- Ensure training on datamarts for Data Analysts and business users
- Ensure training on SQL best practices
- Data quality monitoring
- Analysis of data usage by end users
- Make sure that Data Analysts requirements are consistent with Doctolib goals
- Update of the documentation in our Data Catalog
In collaboration with Data Engineers:
- Optimization of datamarts
- Data access security management
In collaboration with other business areas:
- Collection of business user’s needs (functional workshop, touch point)
- Modeling of datamarts and Sisense cubes (we provide the training on Sisense for all new team members)
In collaboration with Data Scientists:
- Create the reliable and approved datamarts to feed Data Science models
Important point at Doctolib: the data is fully encrypted and anonymized.
We use the best data stack to achieve our goal
- ETL : Airflow
- Data Warehouse : AWS S3 / Redshift
- BI / Reporting : Periscope / Sisense
- Ad-Hoc / Exploration : Periscope Data, IDE SQL, Datagrip
You could be our next teammate if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a BI Engineer, BI Analyst or a similar role
- Love to use SQL because you will use it on a day-to-day basis
- Have data modeling and data project management experience
- Have a good understanding of functional aspects of data (Sales, Finance, Web Analytics, Product)
- Have already used a BI tool such as Tableau Software, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI or Periscope
- Already have worked with business teams and challenged their needs
- Good communication skills
- Are results-oriented and proactive
- Speak both French & English
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Experience in code hosting platform (we are using GitHub)
More about the position
- Permanent position
- Full time
- Location: Doctolib Campus at Levallois
- Fix + bonus
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!