More about the team
During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
Doctolib is looking for an intern to join the Global Sales Performance team. This team is responsible for the design, tooling and implementation of the entire sales processes.
You will impact both operational processes and long term strategy in order to improve our scalability and drive revenue and client acquisition.
You will work to:
- Improve or build processes and tools to boost our sales efficiency
- Provide analyses and dashboards to lead decision making
- Follow up closely with teams managers on all processes and tools implementations
- Communicate efficiently on change management
- Identify key projects to include in the roadmap
In this critical role, you will work closely with various Sales, Ops, Finance, Strategy and Product teams to scale our processes and tools, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You are looking for an end-of-studies internship
- You are graduating in a Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school
- You already worked in a consulting firm or on process optimization
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are a leader who is able to make bold and meaningful propositions
- You are fluent in French and English. Fluent in German is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or Zuora is a strong plus
- An understanding of the subscription industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a strong plus.
What we offer
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare, people sharing the SCALES values
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- A complete onboarding program: the Doctolib Academy
- A continuous learning environment (with dedicated Learnings Days)
- Team buildings and company events
- Free English Classes
- Our DoctoCampus facing the river Seine (7 floors, 12 000 sqm, 3 terraces, parking, concierge services...)
- Free sports classes (yoga, boxing, fitness…) and Gymlib subscription
- Free coffee
- Canteen & Cafeteria
More about the position
Start date: 6-months internships starting in July 2021
Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
The interview process
- First video call with Alexa, Talent Partner (45 minutes)
- Video call with Pierre, Sales Performance Manager, (1 hour)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners. We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our company values
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale