Doctolib is looking for a Head of Communications (x/f/m) to join our fast growing Marketing team. You will work hand in hand with the Director Brand & Communication to reinforce our Communication Strategies in Germany. Your goal will be to convey our mission to create the practices and hospitals of the future and to improve patient experience and people health.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patient visits every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1400 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Contribute to defining Doctolib's Corporate communications strategy and positioning in Germany along with the Communications Director;
- Set-up tools and process to scale Doctolib’s Corporate communications strategy and positioning;
- Shape Doctolib's narrative's lines, both at the global and individual country level, to increase brand’s reputation and awareness in the country and overall;
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches, primarily towards the media;
- Create and deliver compelling advocacy campaigns through all channels, formats and all over the country, primarily towards the media;
- Nourish and ensure Doctolib's reputation through medias and social networks by leaning on institutions as well as on doctors and patients’ users communities;
- Design and run crisis management processes and scenarios;
- Partner with our agencies to target impactful campaigns and communications plans.
Who are you?
- You have a fast and successful track record in Communications leadership positions that include 360 Communications and PR;
- You have at least 6 years of experience preferably in a technology, high-growth and/or - B2C environment;
- A previous experience in healthcare is a plus or at least an understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You speak german on a native level and are fluent in English
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!