Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our mission is; contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work.
That's why we are looking for you as an Intern (x/f/m) to join our German Sales Excellence team with the objective to maximize the performance of all our Sales teams in Germany. In this critical role, you will work closely with the Sales Excellence Team, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
What will be your missions?
You will drive performance monitoring and team organisation initiatives led by the Sales Excellence team. This simply means you will define and conduct implementation of new Sales Strategies. Examples of potential assignments:
- Run data analysis to analyse Sales performance and help decision making at C level (new sales and hunting strategies)
- Implement the best team organisation: hiring plan & promotion of Sales
- Help to build reporting tools
- Support on pipe management & bonus calculation
Who are you?
- You are ambitious and want to take part in one of the best success stories in e-health in Europe
- You have an ongoing Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school looking for a 6 months internship (gap year or end of studies)
- You are fluent in German and good level in English
- You have a very good knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent G-Suite)
- You have a high motivation, strong listening and communication skills, proactive leadership on projects ,ability to operate in a fast paced environment
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!