More about the team
The Operations Strategy Business Unit is looking for a new intern to join the team for 6 months.
Our mandate is to lead organizational transformation in the Operations teams (more than 200 people).
To this effect, Doctolib is looking for an intern to join the Operations Strategy business unit. Your mission will be to lead the organizational transformation of the operations team.
In this critical role, you will work closely with the Executive team and Operations Directors, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
You will be in the heart of the transformation of the Operations teams and you will focus on the Customer Support & Retention teams.
You will work on the following topics:
Project Management (70%)
- Create new teams, define training for the new joiners & implement new processes
- Improve current teams processes
- Help define KPIs & bonuses
- Implement new internal tools or participate in current tools improvement
Operational teams' support (30%)
- Support team & team leaders by answering tools & processes questions / solve daily issues
- Participate to adhoc analysis with the ops strat team
You could be our next team mate if:
- You are looking for a end-of-studies internship;
- You already worked in a consulting firm or on process optimization;
- You know how to work in a digital and fast-paced environment;
- You speak fluently French and English, German is a plus;
- You know Excel very well. Prior experience with Asana / Salesforce / Zuora / SQL is a strong plus;
- Your ideas are creative and simple;
- You demonstrate leadership and know how to communicate to other project stakeholders
What we offer
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare, people sharing the SCALES values
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- A complete onboarding program: the Doctolib Academy
- A continuous learning environment (with dedicated Learnings Days)
- Team buildings and company events
- Free English Classes
- Our DoctoCampus facing the river Seine (7 floors, 12 000 sqm, 3 terraces, parking, concierge services...)
- Free sports classes (yoga, boxing, fitness…) and Gymlib subscription
- Free coffee
- Canteen & Cafeteria
More about the position
Start date: 6-months internships starting in April 2021
Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
The interview process
- First video call with Alexa, Talent Partner
- Video call with an Operations Strategy Manager
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners. We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our company values
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale