With more than 150 000 customers in France and in Germany, and 50 million monthly visits on its patient portal, Doctolib has the responsibility to protect the security and privacy of its patients.
In order to make sure our platform meets the highest security standards on the market, we are looking for a skilled, passionate product manager, to participate in the development of our security stack.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
What will be your missions?
- Define and build the product strategy and advocate for it internally and externally to ensure prioritization;
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and prospects to understand their pains, challenges and needs;
- Build functional specifications with the support of user researchers, designers and data analysts.
- Monitor the execution of the roadmap and establish key product management processes;
- Coordinate the product developments with different teams (tech, sales, key accounts, PR, legal) in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences;
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each feature release, and plan enhancements accordingly;
- Inspire patients and doctors by consistently raising the bar on how to improve their daily processes;
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, recruiting activities, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership, preferably in the security domain;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in Paris
Type of contract: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible