Doctolib is looking for a Learning Program Manager to design the best learning & development programs to bring our 300 managers to the next level of performance and well-being. You’ll be part of the People Success Team dedicated to create a rewarding workplace culture that accelerates the development of individual performance and promotes excellence and daily learning.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 2 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1 400 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Own one or a range of learning programs of the Doctolib Management Academy, from their design to their implementation and follow-up;
- Contribute to define the learning strategy for Doctolib managers: needs and audience analysis, learning outcomes, KPIs, format, communication strategy, roll-out, improvement actions;
- Propose and implement innovative learning solutions based on adult learning theories and new technologies when relevant (e.g. social learning, blended learning, adaptive learning, etc.), that address organizational skills and performance gaps and enable the successful achievement of business objectives as well as continuous learning;
- Build the most relevant communication and learning content, depending on the needs and on the level of the audience, based on your expertise, and partnering with external & internal experts & managers;
- Coordinate the delivery of in-person trainings and workshops in partnership with internal and external speakers and facilitate some sessions if needed;
- Measure and report on the impact of the learning programs you own;
- Continuously update and improve existing programs and trainings;
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a learning program manager, project manager, or user experience designer;
- You have a specific experience in designing and delivering innovative (including digital) learning programs;
- You have a good understanding of managers’ needs and constraints;
- You put yourself in your clients shoes at all times
- You are very well structured and organized;
- You have a strong ability to process expertise and multiple information and share it in a clear & pedagogical way;
- Facilitation skills is a plus;
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated to help others learn and perform;
- You are KPIs driven and results-oriented;
- You are fluent in English. French and german are a plus.
Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ.
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees.
Start date: As soon as possible.