Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
At Doctolib, we deliver this "talent development manifesto" to each Doctoliber:
- You are empowered to learn key market-relevant skills
- Your know upfront what is expected from you and your performance is frequently rewarded
- Your progression mirrors your impact level at Doctolib and is meritocratic
- You are accountable to shape your own path
- Sky is the limit That's why we have always had strong performance reviews, in addition to a strong learning mindset.
We have also launched a talent development initiative, starting with drawing a competencies framework that will be our basis for career development. A new phase of the talent development initiative is now starting, and we need you to help us step up, by:
- Finalizing and operationalizing career paths for each departements (skills map, levelling) - Enhancing Doctolib career development plans process and tools ; drive successful change management
- Building a strong governance (process and tools) to maintain our competencies framework
- Enhancing Doctolib performance reviews and implement 360 feedbacks (2021)
You have at least 5-7 years of XP, ideally in 2 different environments, that enabled you to develop:
- Interpersonal and communication skills (to get buy in from all stakeholders)
- Structure and project management skills (incl. change management)
- You are passionate on HR/talent development/people growth topics.
- You have business sense and are eager to deliver value for our internal clients.
- If you are keen on innovative tooling, it's a plus. If you know tech environments, it's also a plus (otherwise, fast-paced environments will be OK).
- You like having true impact on people and KPIs. You enjoy team work and are agile.
- English, slide writing and excel mastery are must haves.