As Data Director, you will be in charge of leading the data science, BI and data analyst teams in order to define and structure the data direction's processes and standards. Your goal is to make sure that every department can rely on data to make data driven decisions. You will report to our CTO and become the central point of leadership for this rapidly growing team.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Lead the usage and governance of data across the global company;
- Reinforce our BI strategy: empower all doctolibers and key stakeholders to easily access data and reports;
- Ensure standardisation of reporting across Doctolib, in both data logic and front end;
- Work with the business across research and day-to-day activity to provide tools, insights and BI to support decision making;
- Scale our operating system strategy: lead and reinforce our internal data products (eg prospect and customer scores) to help business managers to take automate actions and decisions based on data;
- Partner with our Product and leadership teams to influence planning and prioritization;
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams to support strategic growth initiatives;
- Educate the business to operationalise the use of data throughout the company;
- Lead initiatives to integrate data Products into the Doctolib services
- Build, lead and mentor a high-performing team of data analysts, BI engineers, data scientists and their managers (40 people+).
Who are you?
- You have experience in building and leading a significant data team within a scaling organisation;
- You have at least 15 years of experience of working with data teams and 5+ years of experience in managing a high-performance team, ability to attract, retain and develop top talents in a role such as VP of Insights, Data Director, Head of Data or similar;
- You have a bachelor's/Master's/PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business etc;
- You have excellent knowledge of data science tools, including, python coding, SQL and production tools.
- You have a deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- Location: Position based in our Paris
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.