Doctolib is facing a big challenge: Scaling! New products, new services, new countries, more users (...), we need support to ensure our growth and the Global Technical Services team is key.
Context and the team
This team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem, they are dealing with all the subjects related to Technical Support. More than 30 people are composing this team. They are daily working with the Customer Services & Tech team (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…). Its mission are:
- Deliver a best in class onboarding and support;
- Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customers;
Doctolib is looking for a Data Migration Partner.
Directly reporting to the Data Migration Manager, you will work closely with Technical services, Engineering, Business Developers and Key Account Managers. Your mission will be to build the automation of Data import for one of our new products .
- Analyse technical and functional needs
- Design solutions to fix issues
- Write associated technical specifications
- Deploy data extraction and transformation tools while seeking maintainability, reliability and scalability of these tools.
- Carry out tests and technical recipes to validate the data supply and consistency
- Managing data integration projects within Doctolib
- Participate in the development, improvement and automation of these integration processes
You're our next Doctoliber if you have:
- A background in Engineering
- You have 1 to 3 years experience in Data
- An understanding of the challenges of data processing. Knowing an ETL tool is a plus
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- You have excellent communication & listening skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment, with a strong team spirit. And able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector - You are autonomous and proactive;
- Native speaker in French, you also are fluent in english. German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in Nantes
Start date: As soon as possible.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale