Doctolib is hiring a Network and Security Engineer to join a team of 5 skilled IT Engineers who design and keep running our internal Information System. You will work closely with the rest of the IT Services department (Products & Projects Managers, Support teams) and also with Security and Facilities teams.
You will be in charge of growing and running the network and security infrastructure of Doctolib offices (called DoctoCampus) internationally.
Your Missions and Responsibilities :
- Define and evolve the network infrastructure of our DoctoCampus (Paris, Nantes, Berlin): Cisco Meraki switches, firewalls, Wifi
- Ensure the network infrastructure running with a high-level of performance
- Provide expertise for real time applications (ToIP, video conferencing)
- Write Technical Architecture Documents and operations procedures
- Rollout infrastructure for our new DoctoCampus or extension project to follow Doctolib hyper-growth (some travels will happen).
- You will participate in projects with the Security teams to continuously improve the security and reliability of our infrastructure (RFP, benchmark, POC, specifications, installation of new systems)
- Setup and keep running monitoring and backup systems for the network and security infrastructures
- You will work in collaboration with the IT Services management and the project managers, you will be responsible for training and documentation for the support/Run.
- You will participate to on-call duty rotation
- You will also be the Level 2/3 escalation point for support requests.
- Mentoring of the junior and support teams will also be part of your daily life.
- You have significant experience on all or part of the activities described above, in particular on the design and running phases of network infrastructure (Lan, Wifi, Firewall)
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting QoS
- Experience with Cisco Meraki hardware.
- Experience on the security part: IAM/IGA, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Firewalls.
- Network and system knowledge: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wifi, 802.1x and Radius.
- You know how to troubleshoot network issues using tools like Wireshark.
- You have already deployed monitoring and configuration backup tools for network infrastructure.
- You appreciate customer relations (technical contact, user contact, etc.) and have a real sense of service with this dual technical-functional skill.
- You are curious, autonomous, flexible, rigorous, enthusiastic, passionate and have a taste for teamwork.
- You are structured and take pride in documenting your work and architecture.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French are mandatory.
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale