Employer Brand Marketing Manager
We are seeking an action-oriented, collaborative, organized, and resourceful marketing professional with a taste for recruitment related topics, who will increase the awareness around our employer brand in Europe and beyond.
From discovery to application, you will promote our Employer Value Proposition with authenticity, find the angles that are relevant to the personas we address, leverage your marketing expertise, and try innovative approaches to make us stand out as an employer of choice. Delivering successful integrated campaigns with impeccable story telling, ensure what we offer to candidates and demand from them is accurately and meaningfully represented in every touchpoint.
As part of People Engagement Team—a hardworking, fun-loving, and motivated multidisciplinary group of avid learners who design and lead both Employer Branding and Employee Engagement initiatives—you will be instrumental in helping our company complete ambitious hiring goals by:
- conceiving, planning and executing integrated inbound campaigns using the best platforms (owned, earned, paid) and creating impactful assets,
- developing and nurturing a qualified talent pool with a focus on tech,
- partnering with Talent Acquisition to manage touchpoints with applicants at all stages of the recruiting funnel.
What your missions will be
In order to elevate our employer branding and engage talented candidates, you will:
- design and deliver inbound campaigns to generate more applications from qualified candidates,
- define the best content, channel and cadence to reach a set of personas,
- craft, maintain and test content on our corporate website (about.doctolib.com) and other internet properties,
- engage and nurture candidates through the funnel from awareness to conversion,
- track, analyse, and leverage data to optimise campaigns and results,
- implement incremental improvements and deliver larger scale programs in partnership with the talent acquisition team.
Of course, there are more opportunities for you if you are up for it.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a digital marketer, ideally within an HR communication consulting firm or a high-growth company.
- You have excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- You have a track record in developing targeted marketing campaigns.
- You have managed social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor).You demonstrate a strong data-driven mindset.
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local.
- You recognize yourself in our values: Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure (see “Our 6 Doctolib Pillars” section below).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector.
- A fair knowledge of the tech talent market in Europe would set you apart.
- You are fluent in English & French, knowledge of German and/or Italian is appreciated.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Location: Position based in our Doctocampus in Levallois-Perret
Package: Attractive salary (fix + bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible