Doctolib is looking for a Corporate FP&A Senior Analyst to join its Performance Management team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES" :
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
- Contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners,
- Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts (P&L and cash-flow),
- Monthly closing of P&L and cash flow,
- Identify gaps and recommend gap closing options,
- Facilitate the roll-out of corporate guidelines, KPI definitions and planning assumptions,
- Deliver timely reporting that accurately measure our KPIs and track the performance of our entire organization,
- Deliver insightful analysis for decision-making at executive level and contribute in preparing top quality presentations for financial reviews (Executive Committee, Board of Directors….),
- Prepare simulations and modeling based on multi-scenarii external factors, business drivers and operating KPIs,
- Participate in the evolution of our reporting tools,
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management request.
- Minimum 6 years of experience, with a track record in audit and FP&A
- Strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile along with good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint along with a good culture of modelling
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker, big brain with integrity
- Prior experience with the development of an ERP and knowledge on SaaS business models is a plus
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Permanent contract
- Based in our office in Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: as soon as possible