About the role:
Joining the Campaign Factory, you will be at the center of the Customer Engagement team. In charge of drafting, developing and creating impactful marketing campaigns, your work will have a direct impact on the overall satisfaction of our users (doctors, assistants, secretaries…) and you will help our lead generation team to reach out to our next clients.
(Some) of your daily challenges:
As a campaign manager you’ll partner with data, product management, design, operations, sales, and marketing functions to:
– Be a key contributor in the feature launch process and ongoing release cadence of top features/products for doctors and their teams, from ideation to launch and adoption.
– Dive into the data of the marketing dashboards to drive your campaigns performance
– Craft & develop impactful campaigns, together with business owners, including segmentation, positioning, message, goal, design, tests and go live via our marketing digital platform.
– Automate our campaigns to nurture our customers and users towards our satisfaction objectives
– Help the team to build new growth processes
– Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision
Who you are:
– You have a good knowledge in coding languages both front & data oriented : Html, Css, SQL etc.
– You’re eager to launch and drive adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
– You’re comfortable dealing with both quantitative and qualitative insights to design your campaigns
– You have at least 2 years experience in marketing campaign management (emailing, inapp…) using a marketing tool (intercom, walkme, mailchimp, typeform, hubspot, neolane…)
– You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
– You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
– UX & UI background is a plus
What’s in it for you ?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today. Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":