Doctolib is looking for a Consolidation Analyst to join its Finance team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES" :
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Your missions and responsibilities:
Within the Accounting & Consolidation Department, the Consolidation Analyst missions implies:
1/ Help scaling our finance reporting process: monthly IFRS closing, new consolidation software, group consolidation package
2/ Recording and tracking consolidation entries (elimination and intercompany operations, IFRS 2, IAS 19, fair-value adjustments, IFRS 16, IFRS 3…)
3/ Acting as a business partner with the entities and the other departments
4/ Supporting the preparation of yearly & semestrial consolidated financial statements
5/ Addressing technical accounting questions raised by local affiliates or other global departments
6/ Monitoring the group consolidation process, anticipating and communicating changes in group reporting requirements and conduct training sessions
7/ Conduct training sessions, help building an IFRS culture in other departments to ease the identification and monitoring of IFRS impacts (e.g. help business developers on revenue recognition)
8/ Prepare top quality presentations for top management (Executive Committee, Board of Directors)
- You have at least 3/4 years of experience in consolidation (consolidation department of a listed company/advisory department of a Big 4 firm). An expertise in IFRS 15 is a valuable skill.
- You are rigorous, reliable but also agile and resilient
- You’ve got good oral and written communication skills
- You speak English fluently
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment with functions and processes to structure
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile