Doctolib is looking for a Finance Intern to join its Finance team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are :
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 123,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany
- We gather 40 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1400 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris
- We have raised more than €235m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeo and and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES" :
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Your missions and responsibilities:
You will contribute to Doctolib’s growth by optimizing the search for funding to R&D projects, international expansion and development.
As such, you ensure, under the direct responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer, the implementation of:
1 / An active monitoring function on the financing schemes proposed by the State or its operators, the Regions or Europe (tax credit, aid, subsidies, zero-interest loans, bank loans, and other co-financing mechanisms linked to innovation)
2 / Assisting in the editing of applications for financing (Business Plan, Profit and Loss Account, Tech Roadmap, etc.)
3 / Writing of requests for funding, organization of the follow-up of grants, operational management of grant application files and administrative and financial follow-up
4 / Define the perimeters of R&D projects and their financial valuation: timeline, budget, necessary resources
5 / Establish reporting and regular reviews of funding and grants mobilized
6 / You have knowledge on the legislative and administrative devices of the different types of national and European funding (FSE, FEDER, BEI...)
Your profile :
- You are currently a BAC +4/5 student specializing in project finance engineering or equivalent,
- You have knowledge on the legislative and administrative devices of the different types of national (Bpifrance, CIR…) and European funding (FSE, FEDER, BEI...)
- You are rigorous, reliable but also agile and resilient
- You’ve got good oral and written communication skills
- You speak French & English fluently
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment with functions and processes to structure
What we offer you :
- A team of 1400 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: internship M1, break or end of studies
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: September 2020
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: fix + variable quarterly on objectives and all benefits of Doctolib employees