Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 3,000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 50+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- 125,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
You will enjoy working at Doctolib as a senior full stack product developers building ehealth products used by millions of Europeans every day. You will take technical decisions that help us build user first, test driven products that are secure, reliable and pragmatically engineered.
We do daily deployments on a CI pipeline with 13K+ tests. Everything runs on Ruby on Rails, backed by PostgreSQL and Redis. Front side, we bet on React even for our Mobile apps, We are also using Node.js as backend for some our of features.
Of course, we can make exceptions when we need to and ensure that everything we build is robust and scalable. We hire in a software agnostic manner and are happy to mentor and help you to learn our stack.
Changing healthcare is not easy, we face huge challenges everyday. Things like keeping our site hyper-secure, ensuring zero downtime to ensure millions of patients trust us, integrating with hundreds of thousands of doctors and hospitals booking systems so patients can access the healthcare they need at any time.
As a senior, you will be a great team player and lead and mentor your colleagues on all aspects of how the product is evolving. You will be a role model, bring solutions to the table and challenge every aspect of how we are building the future of healthcare.
We are a growing team of 70 developers based in Berlin. We are organised in autonomous feature teams. Each team has one engineering manager, several senior developers and 3 or 4 mid weight engineers.
You will travel between offices, go to conferences, contribute to open source, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for the users of our products and change the way people access healthcare.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Apply now and our team will be in touch to tell you more