Doctolib is looking for a People Onboarding Partner DE (m/f/x). Within our Onboarding Team, you will ensure a great start for all new-joiners at Doctolib. You will contribute to design, organize, run and animate our "Doctolib Academy" - Onboarding Program, which introduces all new Doctolibers to our history, vision, mission and the way we work.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115,000 doctors and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month in France and Germany combined;
- We have an exponential growth trajectory;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,250 people;
We plan to hire 3,000 people globally in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
1) Organisation of our monthly "Doctolib Academy" Onboarding Bootcamp in Germany
- You are responsible for the communication with our new-joiners, their managers and all trainers involved in our onboarding bootcamp and the internal coordination with IT, Office Management and the People Team for all logistical aspects
- You are in charge of the planning & coordination of the Bootcamp Sessions (invites, event descriptions, presentations etc.)
- You measure and report the impact of our Doctolib Onboarding program with the help of satisfaction surveys and personal interaction with the involved managers, trainers and trainees
2) Contribution to the continuous improvement of our Onboarding Program
- You are constantly improving our existing Onboarding Programs
- You are responsible for designing and implementing new, innovative Onboarding Programs (for example: treasure hunt for our new-joiners, new bootcamp sessions)
- You determine possibilities for improvement based on our Onboarding satisfaction surveys
Who are you?
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or communications
- You have gained 2-3 years of experience in HR, Event Management, Office Management or Executive Assistant positions, preferably in an international/fast growing/technology driven environment
- You are a true people person and find it easy to connect with employees at all levels
- You are well organized, analytical and detail-oriented, able to plan and have the ability to handle different tasks at the same time
- You have a passion for problem-solving, and enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing team
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You speak German on a native level and you are fluent in English. Additional French skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as the re-imbursement of your BVG - Ticket, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 5 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES"
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 new things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!