During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
To support our growth and commercial strategy, Doctolib is looking for a Senior Revenue Manager. As a key stakeholder to the business and with a strong exposure to C level managers, your role will be to contribute to Doctolib’s financial performance.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your mission?
- Consolidate and challenge short to mid-term sales forecast and contribute to revenue long term forecasts
- Prepare simulations and modeling based on multi-scenarii internal/external factors
- Continuously monitor key KPIs (monthly revenue (MRR), annual revenue (ARR), discount, churn…)
- Deliver insightful analysis for decision-making at executive level and contribute in preparing top quality presentations for financial reviews (Executive Committee, Board of Directors….)
- Facilitate revenue and performance analysis by participating in the evolution of our analytical and reporting tools
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management request
Who are you?
- You have 7-10 years of experience in revenue analysis, sales operations and go to market strategy
- You have very strong analytical skills
- You have excellent command of Google sheet, Google slide, Excel and Power Point along with a good culture of modelling
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Contract: full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: based in our headquarter in Levallois
Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.