Doctolib is looking for a Recruitment Operations Manager to lead the operations strategy for the talent acquisition team. You will work very closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership and the rest of the People teams. Your goal will be to deploy data driven programs and new systems in order to help the talent team scale, attract the best people and deliver state-of-the-art candidates experience.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
· We partner with 100 000 doctors and 1 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
· We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
· We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
· We are a French-German company with a team of 950 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
· We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
· We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
o Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
o Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
· Source, deploy and manage all the systems and tools related to recruitment that help the talent team to recruit more effectively;
· Use data and analytics to ensure that our recruiting tools and hiring process is built for scalability and growth;
· Develop and iterate a global data driven evaluation and selection framework for making good hiring decisions;
· Develop and maintain reporting tools and dashboards that provide team productivity insights and influence leaders and key stakeholders;
· Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Leadership to implement recruiting best practices and foster excellence within the TA team;
· Continuously seek ways to enhance the candidate and recruiter experience and optimize our talent acquisition model.
Who are you?
· At least 5 years of experience in a recruitment and/or operational effectiveness leadership role in tech-led companies;
· Proven command of data with strong analytical and modelling skills;
· A previous project management experience with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations;
· A previous experience in consulting is a plus;
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
· You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance;
· You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
· You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
· An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
· Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
· Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) and equity package plus all benefits of Doctolib employees.
· Start date: As soon as possible.