Doctolib, is an eHealth Startup founded in 2013 now used daily by millions of patients and thousands of doctors. We are hiring a Solutions Architect to partner with the co-founders and senior leadership to implement transitional architecture, up-level and introduce new engineering principles, and drive the company to the next stage as a technology business.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for the users of our products and change the way people access healthcare.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Analyze and propose new ideas, methods, and tools for successful delivery on new product launches.
- Lead and develop technical scoping done by Feature Teams for every projects
- Define, iterate, and reinforce good engineering practice and strategy across the tech organization by consulting with Engineering Managers and Product leaders.
- Drive the technological assessment of potential M&A opportunities and make recommendations to our Product and Engineering teams regarding our "buy versus build" strategies
- Architect technological solutions from design to implementation by performing code reviews, coaching engineers, and documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (Leadership, Security, IT, etc) to prioritize and solve business critical risks related to data security, SLAs, and performance
- Communicate solution designs clearly in multiple modes of communication – diagrams, documents, verbally
- Provide mentorship to ICs for development/career growth
- Participate in conferences, user groups, training, etc to keep up to date on technology and industry trends
Who you might be:
- 10+ years of engineering and technical leadership experience
- Experience designing, building, and architecting massive scale web products
What we offer you :
- A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences & free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
- Great office in Levallois!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
Who we are:
- Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
- For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
- For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
- We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell
- We collaborate with 100K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 45 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1 000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.