Doctolib is seeking an IT project manager to design and consolidate its Information System, as well as the IT infrastructure in a rapidly changing environment and international growth development.
The aim of the position is to help Doctolibers give a world class experience to their 135k healthcare practitioners and the 70M europeans patients who are using Doctolib everyday.
You will work in a hyper-growth environment with a wide range of business teams from Doctolib, as well as interact efficiently with IT, Tech, Data and Security teams.
You will directly report to the IT Projects and Products Team Leader.
🚀 What you’ll do :
- Project management: ability to lead, drive and structure multi-stream projects - from their initial definition until their final implementation.
- Stakeholders management: drive projects in a large organization impacting a lot of stakeholders (management, external providers, technical and business teams, etc.).
- Strategic thinker: you always think a few steps ahead, solve problems before they happen and observe problems from all angles, to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new products.
- Time manager: resource management and planning skills to solve problems at scale excites you.
- Efficiency-first: you love efficiency and creating smart processes that are nimble and effective.
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our IT operations and improve the level of service we provide.
- Automate and innovate : you talk to Doctolibers and design solutions to their problems as well as being the point of contact for IT Services.
- Manage a portfolio of applications: you are the product owner for major IT applications (GSuite, Asana, Slack…). You build roadmaps and interact with Business, Procurement & Legal while managing Suppliers relationships.
🔍 Basic qualifications
- Computer Science or Business School with a minimum of +4 yrs professional experience
- English speaking: you’re able to write documentation and animate meetings in an international environment.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end project in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects with cross-functional teams.
- You like to work in a fast paced and a constantly evolving environment
💫 Prefered qualifications
What’s doctolib ?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"