Doctolib is looking for a Global Onboarding Performance Manager who will be responsible for building the best processes, tools and internal organisation to best onboard our doctors in France and Germany. You will lead a team of 3 people and work closely with the Marketing team, Sales, Deployment, Operations and Product teams. Your role will be to maximise our doctor’s satisfaction and autonomy, increase overall onboarding quality & optimise the efficiency of the Sales & Deployment teams.
What will be your missions?
1. Lead customer onboarding initiatives at Doctolib
Manage the Global Onboarding performance team (3 people today)
Work with the global teams (Sales Operations, Product, Marketing) as well as local teams (Sales, Deployment, Operations) to ensure perfect implementation of onboarding decisions;
Set-up KPIs to ensure we are working with measurable goals;
Track, report and review our onboarding quality & efficiency performance against these KPIs;
2. Improve Satisfaction & Onboarding quality of our customers:
Understand our products’ usage and satisfaction lever at onboardingChallenge existing processes & design new ones to ensure maximal quality
Design & constantly refine our Onboarding quality scoring for customers;
Design & constantly refine the coaching program, in collaboration with the People success team, in order to improve the training quality of the Sales & Deployment teams;
3. Maximize Onboarding efficiency in all customer segments
Design, analyse & streamline each step of our onboarding process to maximize efficiency in existing and upcoming markets;
Structure and scale our deployment team’s organization hand in hand with top management;
By the way, who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
We partner with 150 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory; We operate a patient portal with 42 million patients every month;We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 45 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Who are you?
- You have between 8 to 10 years experience in high growth tech business or in top tier Consulting company;
- You have experience in managing directly a team and also indirectly manage multiple stakeholders
- You have already worked in a strategic Sales or Operations team
- You have a strong entrepreneurial and problem-solver mindset;
- You have a proven track record in taking data-driven decisions but are also hands-on and results-oriented
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically and display strong critical thinking skills
- You are bilingual in English (German is a plus)
Location: Position based in our Paris HQ
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees
Start date: As soon as possible