⚠️ During the coronavirus crisis Doctolib continues to work, operating fully remote as we are building new products that help Doctors in France and Germany. We continue to Recruit and grow the team, all of our Recruiting and Onboarding has now been adapted to remote too.
Are you ready to protect the security and privacy of our users to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors?
If so, we have an open position for a motivated and eager to learn Junior Application Security Engineer who loves to reveal potential security issues, fix them, communicate about it, along with crafting solutions to rule out those weaknesses.
We are responsible for keeping millions of users’ health record safe and private, that’s why we want to build the best team in order to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant information system and product.
What you will be involved in :
- Coordinating and enhancing our Vulnerability Management Program
- Help and advise our product designer on security by design
- Ensure Least Privilege Principle is respected in our applications
- Making sure security requirements are identified and implemented in our development projects
- Raise awareness of our developers to security best practices
Your profile :
- You are passionate about security and you have secure software development basics
- You know about attack techniques, common vulnerabilities and countermeasures (OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25)
- You are familiar or eager to learn about security vulnerabilities specific to Ruby on Rails/Rust/React
- You speak English and French fluently
- You are autonomous, pragmatic & have good structuration skills
- You proactively contribute to Doctolib’s security
- You have good communication skills and can explain technical issues to non tech people.
- You like to work in team
What we offer you :
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences & free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
- Great office in Levallois!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: internship or full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: based in our headquarter in the center of Paris (relocation package if needed)
- Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell
- We collaborate with 120K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 50 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1 600 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
Care: Take care of our team
Act: Be action-oriented and bold
Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale