Who are We?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We commit to deliver user-friendly tools & services to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organization where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
- Contribute to improving the healthcare system- Build a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have a high impact through their work.
Our Products in a Nutshell:
- For patients: we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! Our product is used by 42 million users per month, in France & Germany.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improves the quality of life at work. In less than 6 years, we achieved a network of 115.000 Doctors and 2.200 health establishments.
Train all doctolibers on Salesforce product & processes:
- In collaboration with business owners and the Salesforce team you design the framework, the format and content of the Salesforce sessions
- Prepare and hold presentations for (product & process): Pre-boarding Sales, Bootcamp for all Sales Camp & Ops Camp with an impactful & interactive format in order to maximize impact of training
New features training:
- Communication of new features: based on the improvements and changes made by the Salesforce team, prepare and update documents to communicate the new features to the teams (in Doctomeetings, SMR and mails) and optimize the current communication processes
- Training on new features: Organize Q&A sessions on new features and provide 1:1 support if needed, ideally onsite
- Ensure a high level of knowledge on all features of the employees
Continuous Training - Run & Scale:
- Ensure all doctolibers know how to use Salesforce: identify the needs, create & animate challenges and gamifications on Salesforce with Learning and Development tools at your disposal
- Continuous review and improvement of content in Learning Management Systems
- Organize frequent bootcamps on Salesforce to consolidate new knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce software with 4 to 5 years of experience
- Adaptive skills
- Pedagogical & coaching expertise
- Facilitation skills
- Badges Trailhead Salesforce and / or Salesforce certifications are a plus
- You are structured, a good listener and a good coach
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!