Doctolib, an eHealth Startup founded in 2013, is now used by millions of patients and thousands of doctors. We're hiring Engineering Managers to build new feature teams and work on new products.
Join our team of engineers as a manager at Doctolib and coach, mentor and lead a team. You will be both a technical leader and a people manager. Coaching & training your team members and building an amazing engineering organisation at Doctolib. Make technical decisions every day. You will drive a high performing team, focusing on maximizing efficiency and empowering developers to build better products.
We do daily deployments on a CI pipeline with 13K+ tests. Everything runs on Ruby on Rails, backed by PostgreSQL and Redis. Front side, we bet on React even for our Mobile apps.
As a Engineering Manager you will:
- Build products used by millions of people every day
- Scale-up, mentor and manage a team of full-stack Developers
- Take end-to-end ownership of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- Collaborate across every area of our tech business
We take a full-stack approach to management, while you may not code every day you will lead from the front and get stuck in from time to time. Your core focus will be Improving the performance of the team you manage. You will also collaborate closely with product leaders to ensure the roadmap is delivered to the best of our ability. You will team up with our People team to recruit, develop and retain talent. You will influence our tech brand, represent Doctolib in the community and help millions of people get access to the healthcare they need.
You should apply if:
- You have 3+ years of people management experience with an engineering team
- You previously aced back-end functionalities on MVC frameworks
- Have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Have experience developing super robust and secure products with eXtreme programming practices
- Want to change healthcare for good!
We are a team of 70 developers and 12+ managers across Paris and Berlin. You will have the opportunity to travel between offices, go to conferences, contribute to open source, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company. You will have the support of our leadership academy and ongoing training from day one.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
Apply now. Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.