Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
As our Head of Website, you will join our passionate and high performing B2B Marketing team focused on growing Doctolib's doctors community. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
Reporting to the Demand Generation Director, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
Your goal will be to generate new inbound leads for our current and future products.
(Some) of your daily challenges as our Head of Website:
- Define the strategy for all of B2B website in order to attract more doctors including messaging, content, branding through well used triggers (SEO, UX, AB testing, etc.)
- Generate more leads through our patient base and B2C website and build a “TripAdvisor-like” model for Doctolib.
- Report on website performance and its impact on the full inbound funnel
- Build the conversion optimisation strategy for our website with our CRO manager, including identifying trends and gathering insights
- Support the Content Marketing strategy by providing a best-in-class platform for our Resource hub
- Partner with Engineers, Designers, Go To Market Strategy team and other Demand Generation teams to execute a roadmap of strategic website enhancements and improvements
- Advise and guide the team on best practices in design, content creation, technology, and digital trends across multiple platforms
- Manage and structure a team of several people.
You will also be in charge of defining and delivering results on 1 KPI at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
# Inbound Leads
€ MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) from Inbound
Who we are looking for?
You’ll have at least 5 years of experience in Marketing leadership positions that include Demand Generation or Growth Marketing missions, preferably in a fast-growing company;
You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
Native speaker in French, you are fluent in English, German is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their daily life, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, collaborate with other doctors and help find new patients.You’ll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry! We’re building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they doDoctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ.
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) and equity package plus all benefits of Doctolib employees.
Start date: As soon as possible
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health.
The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help
(1) improve the efficiency of their operations,
(2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience,
(3) attract new patients, and
(4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
We partner with 150 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.