Doctolib has 17 million accounts, 25 million patients files on it's platform. PHM builds tools to empower millions of patients to manage their own health. Example of projects in progress or in the pipre- Create a family account so patients can be helped by family members while maintaining their medical privacy- Integrate with public healthcare tools and platform to create a smooth navigation in the healthcare system - Implement new identity tools and algorithms to ensure there are no duplicates and there is a unified view of patients- Build a patient record which provides a 360 view of a patient's medical history.
What you will do :
- Coordinate the product developments with different teams (tech, sales, key accounts, PR, legal) in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences.
- Build functional specifications with the support of user researchers, designers and data analysts
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each feature release, and plan enhancements accordingly;
- Monitor the execution of the project and establish key product management processes;
- Build your team product roadmap which support's Doctolib's strategy
Your profile :
- 6+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership;
- Experience building functional interfaces (preferably within a B2C industry) with incredible user-experiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with software development teams, managing the day to day tactics;
- Willingness to understand the underlying technology elements
- Ability to work with different types of internal teams ( strategy, marketing, ops)
- Customer-centric and willing to be close to the field (user research)
Who Are We ?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We collaborate with 150 ,000 doctors and 1500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
We gather 40 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
We are 1000 Doctolibers located in 40 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
Contract: full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: based in our headquarter in Paris